POW MIA Remembrance Motorcycle Run 2007, Underwood, MN





Motorcycle Event Directory - BikerPlaza.com
2017 Motorcycle Events in Minnesota
Events near-by: Heart Of The Lakes Chapter Abate Pool And Dart Tourney, Prometheus Mc Zoorun, Camp Heartland Ride, Metro Chapter Abate Annual Winter Bash, Gringo and Mickys Moto Psyco Swap Meets


POW MIA Remembrance Motorcycle Run (# 3094)

21-Jul-2007 (Saturday)

Underwood, MN POW MIA Remembrance Motorcycle RunPOW MIA Remembrance Motorcycle RunPOW MIA Remembrance Motorcycle Run

POW MIA Remembrance Motorcycle RunOn the third weekend of July each year, the Underwood American Legion hosts its annual POW/MIA Rememberance Run. This is a benefit motorcycle run to help raise funds for the Fergus Falls Veterans Home.Although our main goal is to raise funds for the home, we are also trying keep POW/MIA issues in the public eye. While most people think of Viet Nam when they hear about POW/MIA issues, the truth is there are servicemen from every American conflict that fall into these categories including the war in Iraq. We believe that is is important to do all we can to account for missing servicemen from all wars and conflicts.Each year, 85% of the money raised by the POW/MIA Run helps the veterans home to provide outside activities for its residents such as fishing trips, bowling and other recreation away from the home. The remaining 15% is put into a special fund to erect a veteran’s memorial in Underwood, MN in the future when the funds allow. Funds are raised for this event in a number of ways including participant donations, business sponsorships, and a raffle.Even if you are not a motorcycle rider, we would like to invite you and your family to the memorial service, free-will donation dinner, and street dance after the run which are open to the public. Please help us to provide a better quality of life for those that have sacrificed so much for us and to honor those who made the ultimate sacrifice.

218-826-6658 / Email Motorcycle Event Organizer

  Follow us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter      
  Motorcycle Events on YouTube   Motorcycle Events on Flickr


To edit this motorcycle ride click here, To add your event for next year click here