Bmad And Corgills Rick Hill Bug Run 2010, Poteau, OK





Motorcycle Event Directory - BikerPlaza.com
2017 Motorcycle Events in Oklahoma
Events near-by: Bikes Blues And Bbq, Real Fur Poke Run, Ok State HOG Rally, Biketober Bash, Boo Benefit


Bmad And Corgills Rick Hill Bug Run (# 16799)

18-Sep-2010 (Saturday)

3010 N. Broadway, Poteau, OK Bmad And Corgills Rick Hill Bug RunBmad And Corgills Rick Hill Bug RunBmad And Corgills Rick Hill Bug Run

Bmad And Corgills Rick Hill Bug Run Charity event proceeds going to help people in Leflore County The object is to place the dot on any light.The person with the most bugs on their sticker at the end of the ride,will receive 25% of the pot the other 75% will will go to help a 9 year old boy with cancerCost $10.00 per bike $ 5.00 per passenger.For more information call Harold Magee [LUCKY]PLEASE NO ALCOHOL, DRUGS, OR ATTITUDESRide starts at CORGILL'S. Stopping in Howe and Wister and back TO CORGILL'S

www.bmadleflorecountyok.com

Harold Magee
918-839-6412 / Email Motorcycle Event Organizer

  Follow us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter      
  Motorcycle Events on YouTube   Motorcycle Events on Flickr


To edit this motorcycle ride click here, To add your event for next year click here