Bmad And Corgills Bug Run 2010, Poteau, OK





Motorcycle Event Directory - BikerPlaza.com
2017 Motorcycle Events in Oklahoma
Events near-by: Bikes Blues And Bbq, Washita Hideaway Bike Rally, AR Christmas In July, Mandm Motorcycle Stop N Shop Biker Appreciation Day, Ach Ride For Research


Bmad And Corgills Bug Run (# 16198)

10-Jul-2010 (Saturday)

3010 N. Broadway, Poteau, OK Bmad And Corgills Bug RunBmad And Corgills Bug RunBmad And Corgills Bug Run

Bmad And Corgills Bug Run Charity event with all proceeds going to help people in Leflore CountyThe person with the most bugs on their sticker at the end of the ride Will receive 25 percent of the pot the other 75 percent of the potwill go to help people in crisisCost 10 dollars per bike 5 dollar per passenger.

www.bmadleflorecountyok.com/id18.html

Harold Magee
Email Motorcycle Event Organizer

  Follow us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter      
  Motorcycle Events on YouTube   Motorcycle Events on Flickr


To edit this motorcycle ride click here, To add your event for next year click here